· Understand Group and Commercial Banking IT strategy, help define technical strategy and execute which to fulfill business needs and aspirations on growth, management and control.
· Plan for people and project management, provide coaching and guiding directly or indirectly to teams having developers, testers, analyst and architects inside by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to banking domain standards and best practices.
· Address existing technical debt and drive for technical evolution aka Digital Transformation for the teams by working closely with various parties including business, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Architects globally
· Establish and maintain trustworthy relationships with business and relevant stakeholders. Manage expectation of key stakeholders and work jointly to maximize interest of business and customers
· Manage supply and demand pipeline and give guidance, direction for making decision to achieve goals, deliver products that align with business
? University degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
? Minimum 10 years of work experience in the financial industry, of which 3~5 years are gained in system development, implementation, business process re-engineering, system integration or operation support
? Proven track record in delivering complex digital projects and with in-depth experience including KYC review and compliance etc.
? Possess knowledge of the regulation affecting the digital solutions deployment (e.g. Customer Data Capture, Digital Signature)
? Experience to liaise with all relevant parties with internal IT communities and work with senior business stakeholders including supporting function.
? Strong Leadership skill to drive the business forward, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis.
? Solid project management skills in initiation, analysis, design, test and transition;
? Familiarity with the banking domain standards and processes like Agile would be useful.
? Good understanding of IT systems functioning in general. Exposure to new technologies such as AWS/Google cloud technologies would be an advantage.
? Commercial acumen and good risk management/mitigation skills.
? Effective communication skills in spoken and written English.
? With a positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
• Acts as primary point of contact for intake process to DevOps complex promotions team.
• Owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
• Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
• Work with business stakeholders to identify business problems and areas of continuous improvement.
• Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
• Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
• Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
• Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
• Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
• Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision.
• Manages capacity/work planning.
• Effectively and efficiently communicates with technical and non-technical audiences, including executive leadership
• 7+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
• 5+ years of client engagement and management experiences
• Strong business acumen and sense of curiosity
• Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
• Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
• Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
• Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
• Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
• Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
• Unusually strong commercial judgement and maturity. Strengths in problem solving and issue resolution.
• Excellent organization and people skills, and ability to set priorities, problem solve, and multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.