1. Leading and developing full scale of project plans and executions.
2. Leading for more than one cross-company or cross-country projects at a time.
3. Defining the project scope of work, financial plan, its goals and deliverable.
4. Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget.
5. Managing the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on time-lines and work plans.
6.Identifying resource requirement, assign responsibilities and coordinate directly and indirectly project staff to ensure successful completion of the project.
7. Tracking project deliveries by using project management tools.
8. Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
9.Reporting on project progress and communicating relevant information to superiors. (GM & Technical Manager) and other functional department managers during Lianda Project Committee Meeting.
10. Resolved, traced and escalated critical issues to minimize project risks.
11. Directed, supervised, supported and coordinated the project staff. .
12.Communicating intensively with suppliers / Somfy branch companies around the world to establish cordial / effective working relationship.
13.Arrange and coordinate with BU & R&D groups for competitor product analysis, work out new product proposal and improvement plan for existing products.
14. Support the Technical Manager to monitor and summarize overall status of R&D projects in Techncial Department.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a mechancial or electrical engineering discipline.
2. An advanced degree in PMI -Certified Project Manager will be a definite plus.
3. At least 5 years of R&D project management
4.Possessed technical knowledge on curtain motor and tubular motor industry & Smart home & Connectivity, preferred to have the experience of R&D or manufacturing process before.
5. Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
6. Experience of data management tools,ERP systems and Microsoft platform applications (MS Word, Excel, Power-point, MS Project); Gantt Chart software.
7. Experience of DTC (Design to Cost) methodology
8. Experience of FMEA
9. Expert of 8D methodology