• Technical support for customer issues via phone calls, email, or ticketing system
• Troubleshoot issues, execute a course of action, test the issue and update to the customer with the results
• Issues recreation in lab, bug report and defect verifications
• Communication internally with developers, QA and field engineers.
• Respond to customers in a timely/kindly manner
• Professional service engineer role includes duties like providing onsite/offsite support on design, implementation, troubleshooting, health check, writing documents, customer training, etc.
• 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
• Weekend rotation
• Holiday rotation
• Short period travel might need on PS duties
• Fluent written and spoken English skills, able to use English to communicate with worldwide customers.
• Understanding TCP/IP protocols in depth, familiar with protocols of VLAN, Routing and Forwarding, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
• Strong network problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Bachelor degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred
• Experience in debugging and troubleshooting network appliance
• Experience configuring network devices such as switch, router, firewall, vpn gateway, etc
• Scripting language skills such as TCL, Perl, Python, or Shell
• Familiar with Linux environment and testing tools for network devices
• Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent