Division: Human Resources
Ensure sustainable contribution to the business performance and target achievement of New Company (Ling Yue) by transforming business strategy and targets into with HR targets and tailor-made HR solutions, drive, steer and facilitate change management in Ling Yue as well as organizational, talent and leadership attraction, development and retention.
- Develop and build strong and solid business relationship with internal clients at different levels from FLII to specialists, with sufficient business knowledge, by knowing management team and associates.
- Implementation of corporate programs in respective business units, steer the talent attraction, development and retention topics.
- Control the quality of recruitment, identify key talent needs and steer the recruitment activity from sourcing, competency set and organizational fitness perspective; Propose key staffing decisions. Identify suitable talent from all over the company and to facilitate internal recruitment as well as people development.
- Provide consultancy, coaching, HR instructions and solutions to different level of managers and associates in personnel management, personal development as well as compliance related topics.
- Facilitate business to establish optimized team setup, strength based leadership development plan and resource allocation.
- Collect and consolidate business issues and needs and feedback to HR central functions for continuous improvement measures, drive for mutual communication.
- Identify early signs of conflicts, attrition, team management issues. Reach out to line or higher business leader for proactive measures.
- Support business leaders in defining implementation roadmap when it comes to people movement or organizational change.
- Handle critical personnel cases. E.g. employee separation case, long sick leave & disciplinary cases. Ensure it is compliance with all internal and external legislation requirements.
- Coordinate and mediate among different dept./entities under conflicting situation.
- Manage complex projects cross functionally.
- Support on developing and deploying employee engagement and culture building initiatives, and implement retention strategies/ activities.
- Partner with CoE functions for organization design, development and restructure as well as HR policies updates for client department with a specific focus on transformation and change management to improve organizational capabilities and a company culture aimed at high performance.
- In charge of core HR topics independently for Ling Yue and make decisions accordingly.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor and above, preferred in HR management, economics or psychology related major.
- 6-10 years’ comprehensive HR experience.
- 4-6 years’ experience with digital business companies.
- 1-3 years’ experience of supporting business transformation as HR.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Capability of change management.
- Strong project management skill.
- Ability to handle pressure whilst solving problems and conflicts.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to transform business needs into HR solutions.
- Knowledge of BBA agreements, HR processes, policies, instruments and systems, local labor law and regulations.
- Good capability of taking initiatives, driving and steer changes proactively and effectively.
- Highly developed ability to prioritize, assert and make decisions.
- Strong consulting skill and able to act as trustful mediator when necessary.
- High level presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.