1. Design and develop appropriate healthcare system communication and advocacy strategy for Novartis senior management in China.
2. Leverage all possible means and channels to strengthen the effective-ness of external communication and advocacy with targeted stakeholders.
3. Generate clear and practical positioning papers and talking points into the healthcare system that fit the dynamic policy environment and Novartis strategies in China.
4. Deliver internal sharing and trainings on healthcare system insights, poli-cy dynamics and research outcomes regularly.
5. Support strategic initiatives/activities on ad hoc basis.
Education: Bachelor degree or above in field of public management, economy, health or communications.
Languages: Excellent writing, editing and presentation abilities in Mandarin and English.
Minimum 5 years of policy analysis and/or communications related experience in multinational company or similar entity.
Policy acumen with broad radar that impact biopharmaceutical industry at macro and operational levels.
Strategic-minded and results-oriented.
Ability to learn new things and manage changes.
Teamwork ability and inclusive spirit.