Tourscool group is now looking for Native English Voice Narrators for its global tourist guiding program. The voice narrator will be working with the content generation and tech team to create and perform audio narration for the scripted content.
1. Native American or British
2. Able to smoothly read out from a script, convey tone and emotion through the voice and speak in a pleasant-sounding voice
3. Preferably with a London or Eastern American accent
4. Preferably able to edit audio and video file
5. Preferably with more than 1 year experience as a dubbing acting or voice narration professional.
What we're looking for in you
• You are open-minded, love challenges, and interested in travelling
• You have exceptional communication skills and love talking to people
* Working location is Chengdu, China and please be informed this is a Full-time job