Siemens offers a comprehensive portfolio for digitization in the world of Internet of Things (IoT). The prominently cloud-based services connect real things to the digital world, enabling you to harness the wealth of data generated by the IoT. This position contributes to the innovative industrial IoT (IIoT) solution on cloud-based and on-premise applications/services. This position shall focus on architectures, concepts and tools for innovative and highly flexible data acquisition systems for factories.
• Concepts and Architecture for flexible and easy-to-deploy data acquisition systems shall be defined and investigated and implemented at a Proof-of-Concept level;
• New workflows and tools for developing and deploying data acquisition and (pre-)processing algorithms shall be developed and tested;
• Application of the developed concepts in pilot projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• PhD or Master in Computer Science or related fields;
• software development experience;
• Experienced in development of real-life software project, and good understanding of system architecture;
• Good software programming skills;
• Some knowledge of embedded software;
• Knowledge of common web technologies;
• Good understanding of IoT technology and applications;
• Have the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks;
• Good communication skills in Chinese and English;
• Innovative thinking;
• Experienced in industrial application development and system integration;
• Basic understanding of cloud-based applications and services, experience in application development on AWS or AliCloud.