Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Area Manager, Beijing where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Lead the own retail teams to drive sales as well as brand and retail execution across SR channel by achieving monthly/yearly budgets and targets as well as controlling operational expenses. Motivate and coach the team to achieve ambitious results.
• Build and foster strong relationship with the Store Managers. Build a strong team and ensures effective communication across teams.
• Break down and set corresponding targets (for sales, retail headcount and costs) on a SR store level. Effectively apply scheduling tools to optimise staffing within stores and perform within wage budget and local legislation.
• Accountable for SR profitability taking ownership for store performances, effectively allocating resources and refining processes to drive profitability in a variety of situations and market conditions
• Motivate and coach own retail staff, ensure excellent and consistent consumer and brand experience across all touch points, complete visitation reports (as per minimum standards defined in the Global SRMS checklist + DM CAP), optimise retail execution through KPI's and VM.
• Plan and execute incentives as well as promotional activities and implement retail processes as per global guidelines.
• Support new store openings and hands over complete information to the Distribution & Real Estate Manager to initiate the SEP process. Responsible to support the physical opening of new POP's of SR and report any issues or missing tools to Sales Operations to initiate follow-up actions.
• Provide feedback to Global Teams via the Sales Director on customer/market cluster needs, initiatives/tools as well as proposing any other improvement ideas
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• Minimum of 3+ years in a similar position and/or 5+ years in a retail leadership position
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment or minimum of 3 years in a retail role with similar people and sales impact
• Experience in a multichannel environment / role
• Business Acumen: the candidate has a solid understanding of Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Demand Planning and HR on retail store level
• Strong leadership & lateral management skills
• Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
• Local language and English proficiency skills
• Filed role - willingness to travel within assigned area of up to 80% of working time
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Data protection Consent Statement: