• Responsible for Part of North China Region to sell service products.
• Focus on service contract renewals, upgrades and conversions, as well as PM, IQ/OQ , IPV and compliance products.
• Work with dealers to promote our service products mainly packaging extended warranties.
• Manage Key Accounts.
• Work closely with service manager for regional business planning and implementation and service target achievement.
• Bachelor degree, and major in Life Science, Medicine or Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on instrument service, and experience on selling service products and health care is preferred.
• Well communication skills, either to internal partner and customers.
• High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure;
• Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
• Well oral and written English skill. Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
• Able and willing to travel extensively.