· Provide operational support and coordination to RA team internally and externally,
? Manage RA archiving, including submission dossiers, regulatory approval documents, etc.
? Arrange RA related payment
? Timely update the share point for Regulation/guidance/notification
· Partner with RA project responsible person to work on tracking, formatting, compilation and delivery of high quality submission dossiers (paper or electronic) to Chinese Health Authorities.
· Timely track competitor submission/approval information under RA head’s instruction.
· Support ad-hoc projects assigned by RA head.
· Support logistics for HA meetings
· Provide administrative support to Beijing office management, office supplies, and support team members on travel booking/Concur/other system use issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Bio-Chemistry
2. MS Office Skills (PPT, Word, Excel, etc.)
3. Interpersonal communication and coordination skills
4. Time management
5. Able to prioritize task
6. Filing and recording keeping
7. Being able to communicate in fluent English in oral and written
8. Attention to details
9. 1-3 years working experience