• Work on company level product strategy and roadmap to enable sustainable business growth with an “outside-in” mindset based on the deep understanding of our capability in data, analytics, technology, etc.
• Work with a cross-functional team to ensure fulfilment of product requirements, evaluates product performance and transition products from development to commercialization.
• Act as a customer liaison on technical issues related to product integration, custom development and requirements. Lead major releases and ensure feature enhancements respond to customer requests.
• Be responsible for product delivery and managing schedules and tasks related to all aspects of product development.
• Work with marketing colleagues to ensure effective introduction and sales support activities to ensure maximum penetration of the market segments, leads product training for GTM team and key customers.
• Be accountable for achievement of company sales/revenue objective via product development and management
• 10 years working experiences, including 5 years people management
• Major in Economics, Statistics, or equivalent working experience.
• Background in big data field, experiences in Sales & Marketing are preferred
• Experienced in working collaboratively with sales and marketing colleges to support development of product launches
• Competent to lead cross-functional virtual teams and work effectively with globally located colleagues
• Able to interpret market needs and trends in to product requirements, and business cases, resulting in new revenue opportunities
• Strategic thinker with strong business acumen, customer experiences is also needed
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Excellent communication skill internally with different departments and externally with customers.
• Excellent project management skills and experiences.