1) Provide relevant literature retrieval for products, the progress of clinical studies and other information.
2) Develop clinical documents: full protocol, ICF, CSR, IB, summary of clinical efficacy and safety, etc.
3) Prepare abstracts, posters, slide presentations and publications in collaboration with investigators, and clinical team members based on results from clinical trials.
4) Maintain up-to-date knowledge and competencies within relevant therapeutic and professional areas.
1) Bachelor's degree or above in Medical science.
2) Fluent English on both written & verbal.
3) Ability to accurately and clearly present clinical data, in oral and written.
4) Good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
5) Good agility to learn new knowledge.
6) Ability to work independently, to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
7) Doctor’s license and/or work experience in hospital or clinical development is a plus.