1. Lead the determination of annual recruitment plan and staff cost budget planning, and guide the implementation.
2. Implementing the employer branding strategy and promote key attributes of employer branding to different channels.
3. Responsible for the development of recruitment process and system.
4. Responsible on the recruitment efficiency management, including vendor management and implementing the effective KP I on the recruitment process.
5. Responsible on the campus recruitment to promote employer branding to the targeted talents.
6. Establishing professional talent pool and leading talent allocation.
7. Set up recruitment strategies for all kinds of talents, especially high-level talents, and supervise the implementation.
8. Effectively communicate and negotiate with high-level talents to ensure the timely employment of excellent talents.
9. Providing t business partnering and consultation to the respective business units.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major is not limited, pharmacy and other related majors are preferred.
2. 6-8 years' experience in recruitment of large pharmaceutical companies / CRO / CDMO, at least 3 years' experience in recruitment of managers and above. Headhunting or related experience is preferred.
3. Familiar with all kinds of channels and resources for professional talents.
4. Have strong understanding ability, communication and negotiation ability, problem solving ability.
5. Ability to work in English environment.