Highly competitive salary有竞争力的薪资
Full social welfare and complimentary medical insurance完备的五险一金及补充商业医疗保险
Highly professional training for the position完善的带薪培训机制
Free WSE English training course& HMM Course 免费华尔街英语培训&哈佛管理课程
10days paid annual vacation 10天带薪年假
1. Introduce WSE courses to potential customers.
2. Work as a team to achieve personal sales targets.
3. Build strong relationships with colleagues and students to reach both sales and service objectives set by the Center Director.
4. Attend sales trainings and execute sales presentations in order to design suitable courses for potential customers and achieve individual targets timely.
5. Complete Consultant's student follow-up database to ensure learning objectives are reached.
6. Analyze individual performance on time and build-up prospect, corporate clients.
7. Attend regular meetings and sales trainings and ensure individual completion of Daily Sales Reports.
1. College degree or above, 1 year or above direct sales experience (Ideally B2C) and/or customer service work experience.
2. Love sales work, willing to challenge the high salary.
3. Strong team spirit and good communication skills.
4. High sense of responsibility and customer service mentality (flexible working schedule necessary).
5. Have a good English listening and speaking skills.
Path: Course Consultant-＞Course Consultant Leader-＞Deputy Center Director-＞Center Director